activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Automatic recovery when using Message Groups
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:21:52 GMT
Hi Luis,

unfortunately there is no way for the consumer to recover its previous
message groups. I'm not sure how this could be implemented, since the
consumer will have a new consumer id upon recovery, so it would be
impossible to relate it to the previous subscription.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net