activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: How to configure embedded Jetty ?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:01:00 GMT
Hi,

ActiveMQ uses Jetty XBean support for this kind of configuration. You can
see all supported tags at the following url

http://www.filewatcher.com/p/jetty-6.1.9.tbz.15598076/jetty/project-website/project-site/src/site/resources/jetty.xsd.html.html

if Jetty doesn't support configuration options you need, you can always do
it through the classic Spring configuration, as explained in this article.

I don't have any experience with the options you mentioned, but hope this
helps.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac