activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: STOMP: broker sends "transformation" header for TextMessage
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:37:37 GMT
Hi,

I added a message-type MESSAGE header to the list of Stomp 1.1 ideas

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/STOMP/Stomp+v1.1+Ideas#Stompv1.1Ideas-Messagetypes

This should be enough to solve the use cases you described. I hope we'll
have Stomp 1.1 spec and ActiveMQ implementation ready for 6.0 release.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net