activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: STOMP: broker sends "transformation" header for TextMessage
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:20:21 GMT
Hi Justin,

we have discussed this earlier and decided to leave transformation as pure
send/subscribe transient header (which apparently is not, as you have it in
your received message). As there were a few requests for this already,
perhaps we should add a support for something like this.

I think maybe we should add a new header to MESSAGE command, say
'message-type', which should instruct the broker how to process it (in case
'transformation' header is not present).

We could add this to the list of ideas for Stomp v1.1
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Stomp+v1.1+Ideas

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac