activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: ConsumerInfo shows wrong number of consumers
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:44:12 GMT
Hi, there is currently a known issue that ConsumerInfo shows total number of
consumers instead of just those for the specific destination

if you're using advisory messages, you might be hit by this bug.

Can you check what consumers JConsole shows, when this situation occurs?

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net