activemq-users mailing list archives

From "stefan.moser" <stefan.mo...@wolverton.ca>
Subject How to delete all topics and queues?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:32:31 GMT

I've been playing around with ActiveMQ and for a load test, I created 10,000
topics and queues with random names.  Now that I don't want them around, I
can't figure out how to delete them.  I'm using the .NET NMS library which
cannot get a list of all the topics or queues.  I even tried removing
ActiveMQ from my machine and reinstalling it, but the topics and queues
stuck around.  Is there a file(s) that I can delete or something?  This just
on a dev box, I just want them gone.