activemq-users mailing list archives

From chrajanirao <rajan...@gmail.com>
Subject Separate DLQ for each topic subscriber
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:57:05 GMT

I know we can setup separate DLQ per topic. But is it possible to setup
separate DLQ per subscriber (at least durable ones) under each topic?
Otherwise, I am not sure how to recognize which subscriber(s) failed to
consume a particular message that showed up in DLQ of that topic.

If anyone knows how to achieve this with in built configuration or through
extending DeadLetterStrategy or something else, kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Rajani.