activemq-users mailing list archives

From kevstev <kstev...@mismi.com>
Subject Re: Can not receive map messages from ActiveMQCPP originated from Java 5.2 Producer- error concerning DataInputStream::readFully - Reached EOF
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:54:25 GMT

Thank you for the quick reply- I checked out the code, built the new libs,
and rebuilt my app, but the problem was not fixed.

I would also like to add that we checked out the packets on wireshark and
the packets look well formed.

-K

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Can-not-receive-map-messages-from-ActiveMQCPP-originated-from-Java-5.2-Producer--error-concerning-DataInputStream%3A%3AreadFully---Reached-EOF-tp22206906p22211552.html