activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raj_New <rsr_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:29:29 GMT

I am trying to send a message through QueueSender but it get failed. I am
using AMQ5.2 and the respective jars are in classpath.

I am using following code :

QueueSender queueSender = session.createSender(destination);
queueSender.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);
queueSender.setTimeToLive(0);

TextMessage newMessage = session.createTextMessage(textMsg.getText());
newMessage.setJMSCorrelationID(usrInputGUID);
newMessage.setStringProperty(MIBConstants.JMSClientID,
textMsg.getStringProperty(MIBConstants.JMSClientID));
newMessage.setStringProperty(MIBConstants.JMSEchoList,
textMsg.getStringProperty(MIBConstants.JMSEchoList));
newMessage.setIntProperty(MIBConstants.RETRYCOUNT, 0);
queueSender.send(newMessage);
queueSender.close();

when flow comes on queueSender.send method it through exception

org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:241)
	at
com.csc.fs.mibse.util.ResubmitResponseUtil.main(ResubmitResponseUtil.java:103)

Please help me how can I solve this problem.
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/java.lang.NoSuchMethodError%3A-org-apache-activemq-ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination%28%29Ljavax-jms-Destination--tp22176586p22176586.html