activemq-users mailing list archives

From centis <>
Subject Selectively acknowledging messages.
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:12:24 GMT

We have a database notification hook that gives us access to all database
operations.  We use this hook to send notifications of updates to several
different services.  The operations include a transaction id and I collect
them in memory until the transaction is committed.  The problem is I only
want to acknowledge the messages that I have received all the operations

Is there some way to do this?  Or maybe a suggestion for an alternate