activemq-users mailing list archives

From trunikov <dmitry.truni...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq jboss jmsxgroupid
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:04:22 GMT

Hi ALL!

I have activemq-5.2 plugged in into jboss-4.2.3. My app has a MDB to process
income messages. I would like to tune MDB (or may be queue) in a way when
messages are processed by MDB one by one, i.e. if at the moment some message
are processed by MDB then other messages should wait in queue until MDB will
finish processing of the current message. In other words I'm looking for
some kind message processing serialization. I shpould say that I use a
header JMSXGroupID in producer to group messages which must be processed one
by one. Currently I see that jboss/activemq starts processing a just arrived
message immediately. Your hints/thoughts how to rectify this behaviour will
be appreciate very much :handshake: