activemq-users mailing list archives

From vijayamails <vijayama...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can I read an activemq message from Openwire C client ?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:44:59 GMT

Hi,

I am very new to ActiveMQ . I am Using Solaris 9.0 Server. I have installed
ActiveMQ5.1 and I have to contact ActiveMQ through C. Where can I Download
OpenWire C Client for ActiveMQ. I have installed ApacheProtableRuntime
Folder in Solaris Server. Like..my ActiveMQ folder is in
/apps/opt/activemq5.1. Please guide me Where should I place the Openwire C
Client...

And also please give me an example how to read the message from activemq in

Thanks,
Jaya.:,(