activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scouser ...@gmav.demon.co.uk>
Subject Usage Manager Store is Full - Root Cause?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:52:33 GMT

I'm fairly new to activeMQ and have become stuck on an error.  I don't seem
to be able to find much out about the root cause.  I have a small example
which send messages to a couple of queues and reads the messages out.  I'm
using Spring's JMS template etc to do most of the hard work.  Eventually I
get the following crash:
SEVERE: Usage Manager Store is Full; nested exception is
javax.jms.ResourceAllocationException: Usage Manager Store is Full
org.springframework.jms.ResourceAllocationException: Usage Manager Store is
Full; nested exception is javax.jms.ResourceAllocationException: Usage
Manager Store is Full
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:298)
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:474)

Caused by: javax.jms.ResourceAllocationException: Usage Manager Store is
Full
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.doMessageSend(Queue.java:430)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.send(Queue.java:417)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.send(AbstractRegion.java:354)

So, what is the 'Usage Manager' ?, any ideas what I may have done wrong?,
any and all help appreciated!