activemq-users mailing list archives

From rahul_k123 <vishnudee...@gmail.com>
Subject INFO: Journal is locked... waiting 10 seconds for the journal to be unlocked.
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:58:27 GMT

INFO: Journal is locked... waiting 10 seconds for the journal to be
unlocked.
Feb 19, 2009 11:21:58 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapterFactory
createJournal

This is exception i am seeing continuously in my logs and queue is not
functional any more.

I tried restarting our server, but doesn't seem to help, even after restart
its causing the same problem and causing exceptions when tried to post to
the queue

This is my config

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
                useJmx="false" brokerName="COLLAGE">

                <persistenceAdapter>
                        <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
                                dataDirectory="/var/share/activemq/data"
                                dataSource="#directory.dataSource" />
                </persistenceAdapter>

                <transportConnectors>
                        <transportConnector
uri="tcp://localhost:62001?jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1" />
                </transportConnectors>

        </broker>

<bean id="directory.dataSource"
    <property name="jndiName">
      <value>${directory.jndi.datasource}</value>
    </property>
  </bean>