activemq-users mailing list archives

From rahul_k123 <vishnudee...@gmail.com>
Subject led to mark the Journal: org.apache.activeio.journal.InvalidRecordLocationException
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:53:53 GMT

The following is the exception in our production logs.

Feb 17, 2009 10:03:01 PM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter doCheckpoint
SEVERE: Failed to mark the Journal:
org.apache.activeio.journal.InvalidRecordLocationException: The location is
less than the last mark.
org.apache.activeio.journal.InvalidRecordLocationException: The location is
less than the last mark.
        at
org.apache.activeio.journal.active.JournalImpl.setMark(JournalImpl.java:340)
        at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.doCheckpoint(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:414)
        at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter$1.iterate(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:119)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

This is my config

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
		useJmx="false" brokerName="COLLAGE">

		<persistenceAdapter>
			<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
				dataDirectory="/var/share/activemq/data"
				dataSource="#directory.dataSource" />
		</persistenceAdapter>

		<transportConnectors>
			<transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:62001?jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1"
/>
		</transportConnectors>

	</broker>

<bean id="directory.dataSource"
    <property name="jndiName">
      <value>${directory.jndi.datasource}</value>
    </property>
  </bean>

I have mq server on one box and multiple consumers and producers on diff
boxes.  We have 2 queues configured on this box.

This exception is happening like 20 times in a day not often and most of the
messages are being successfull.

But i'm worried whether it might be a problem going further.

Any help is appreciated