activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Correctly leaving a network of broker
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:13:41 GMT

I use xbean reference to an activemq.xml file to read a VM configuration on
each side.

"vm://instance?brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml&waitForStart=2"

I like this method because I can switch from internal VM broker to TCP
external broker very easily and just use JMS to connect to my internal or
external broker without using ActiveMQ classes.

If I manage ActiveMQ BrokerService Objects myself and manually create a
broker in my program, Will "brokerService.stop()" stop the internal broker
and allow my client program to stop gracefully without affecting my server
process ?

If yes, is there a way to get a BrokerService JAVA reference for a VM broker
automatically created with an xbean reference to an ActiveMQ.xml file ?

Eric