activemq-users mailing list archives

From mkeenan <kee...@p2sol.com>
Subject Re: Pure mater/slave is not working in 5.2.0
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:20:10 GMT

> I got a lot of messages like this one  both in logs of master and slave:

I had the same experience.  We are running a single broker in production but
I wanted to look into master/slave for HA purposes.  I setup a test
environment and immediately ran into the same brick wall.  Additionally, my
consumers got a lot of duplicate message.  It was a relatively low priority
so I gave up and will swing back around later.

My
http://www.nabble.com/Questions---Observations-about-failover-in-NMS-to21840942.html#a21840942
original post  was largely ignored (probably because I put 'NMS' in the
title) but my point #2 is basically the same problem you ran into.  That was
all done on 5.3 snapshot.