activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jai_M <mjaiganesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5 and jgroups
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:48:57 GMT

Hi,

  I am trying to integrate activemq 5 and jgroups. My config file looks like
below.   I want to configure broker clustering using multicast and so I
decided to use jgroups.

<networkConnectors>
            <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers-->
                <networkConnector name="dev01"
uri="jgroups://224.1.2.10:61620"
                dynamicOnly="true"
                conduitSubscriptions="false"
                networkTTL="6"
                decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"/>
        </networkConnectors>

 <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="multicast"
uri="jgroups://224.1.2.10:61619"/>
        </transportConnectors>

However, I am always getting the following exception, even though
jgroups.jar is in classpath. Am I missing some other configuration. Would
appretiate any help on this.

 Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [conf/activemq.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'networkConnector#129f6e7' of type
[org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector] while setting bean
property 'networkConnectors' with key [0]; nested exception is
with name 'networkConnector#129f6e7' defined in class path resource
[conf/activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'uri' threw
exception; nested exception is java.io.IOException: DiscoveryAgent scheme
NOT recognized: [jgroups]
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1175)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:249)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:155)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:285)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)