activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danilo Tuler <>
Subject DefaultMessageListenerContainer with PooledConnectionFactory
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:49:41 GMT

I've read several references and posts like [1], [2] and [3], to decide
which should I use, DefaultMessageListenerContainer or

Once I decide to go with DefaultMessageListenerContainer, should I use a
plain ConnectionFactory or a PooledConnectionFactory?

DMLC loops a call to receive, which may create a new connection and session
on each call. On the other hand using a PooledConnectionFactory may raise
issues that I'm not aware of.
Any thoughts?