activemq-users mailing list archives

From chrajanirao <rajan...@gmail.com>
Subject How does Producer flow control work with JDBC persitance?
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 00:24:14 GMT

I read below link about producer flow control but I am still confused about
how it works when we have JDBC only persistance.

http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html

I am noticing that ActiveMQ blocks even with JDBC only persistance but it
doesn't make sense to me as to why it should block and how does it know when
to block? Just to be clear, when I got this blocking problem, the database
definitely didn't run out of space! After I removed couple of messages, it
started taking in more messages (not just 2).

I will be glad if someone explains how it works in this scenario.

Thanks,
Rajani.