activemq-users mailing list archives

From OneBigHack <corwin...@denhamcapital.com>
Subject createQueue for permanent queues
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:29:27 GMT

I tested this and it seems to work, but I want to make sure...

in 5.2, If I have a permanent queue, with messages in it, and I call
createQueue(fooQueueName), will anything bad happen?  Will it erase the
queue, and recreate it?  What if a process calls createQueue(fooQueueName)
when fooQueue is being read or sent to by an external process?

My tests say it doesnt, but I need to know if its a fluke or not.