activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: ProducerTool hangs after 312 messages with --messageSize=2000 --messageCount=500
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:50:38 GMT

Bill Schuller wrote:

> Do you have a consumer on the destination you are sending to?

Many thanks for your answer! For my test, I use a default installation of
ActiveMQ 5.2 or a 5.3 snapshot. There are no other clients, and no
consumers. The main problem however that there is a difference between the
STOMP and the native (TCP). If I configure the messages with short
expiration and persistent flag, I can solve the problem only using the TCP
protocol, not with STOMP. I will do some more tests, and come back if I find
something.

Regards,
Michael Justin