activemq-users mailing list archives

From rpicardi <raffaele.pica...@gmail.com>
Subject Route problem
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 13:06:24 GMT

hi,
i'm developing a gridgain component to integrate camel with grid system
opensource.
I've developed Consumer ,Component ,Endpoint and Producer with basic
features but i 've a problem on JUnit test using this route configuration

from("ggain:org.apache.camel.component.ggain.GridHelloWorldTask?discoveryMode=0").to("file://data/expectedOutput2");

My endpoint process the request using Consumer with a Processor but doesn't
route to File component in order to write result .

I've also tested it using mock:result as endpoint but nothing.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.