activemq-users mailing list archives

From budcurtis <>
Subject Has anyone configured Oracle's BPEL to receive ActiveMQ messages?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:07:58 GMT

I need to set up Oracle's BPEL 10.1.3 server to receive messages from an
existing ActiveMQ server.  I haven't found any description on how to set up
the connection factory settings in the oc4j-ra.xml:

	<connector-factory location="eis/activeMq/Queue" connector-name="Jms
		<config-property name="..." value="..."/>
		<connection-pooling use="none"/>
		<security-config use="none"/>

or any other required configuration to get Oracle's BPEL server to receive

Specifically, what factory properties to provide and any other tips for
completing the adapter configuration wizard successfully.