activemq-users mailing list archives

From uprooter <>
Subject Are there any Management solutions for AMQ.
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:32:44 GMT

Generally speaking:
I want to control a bunch of brokers from a central broker using JMS.
When I say control I mean things like allow/disallow new sessions. dropping
existing sessions. shutting down the broker remotely. and query the broker
for it's status.
My very simple approach is to write an application with embedded broker
which will be also a consumer of the management instructions from the
central broker.
Is there any interface API that allows me to do that kind of things ?
Or maybe there's already a solution for doing that.