activemq-users mailing list archives

From jimmy007 <tech.arunaggarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject can one give me full implementation of spring,java,activemq based example
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:51:37 GMT

Plz do help me

i need a example so that i can understand this technology a whole.
using spring based complete configuration in xml file with broker configured
in it having two endpoints as queue. 1. inputQueue 2. outputQueue
and a seprate conusmer and producers those are attached to the broker where
as consumer consumed msg asyncronously.

If somebody help in that it will be great help for me as i m a naive user of
activeMQ

Thanks in advance :)