activemq-users mailing list archives

From dougly <dmly....@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring MarshallerFactory in .NET
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 04:01:29 GMT

Hi folks,
I used the CSharpGeneratorTask to create the corresponding C# serializable
classes along with a MarshallerFactory several classes to do the
serialization.
Now in my client code in .NET what do I need to do to configure the
Marshallerfactory.

IConnectionFactory fac = new ConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

            using (IConnection conn = fac.CreateConnection())
            {

                MarshallerFactory mfac = new MarshallerFactory();
                ITransport itrans = ((Connection) conn).ITransport;
                if (itrans.GetType() == typeof(TcpTransport))
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("Marshaller added ...");
                    TcpTransport trans = (TcpTransport)
((Connection)conn).ITransport;
                    mfac.configure((OpenWireFormat) trans.Wireformat);
                }

                conn.Start();
                ISession session = conn.CreateSession();

But I guess this is not going to work.

Thanks guys
Doug