activemq-users mailing list archives

From wangchao <wangchao8...@msn.com>
Subject Re: [Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ]using FailoverTransport
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:44:04 GMT

Thank you for your suggestion,semog.
    I tested the code again and found it's a wrong url.When I added the
brackets arround the broker uri
list(activemq:failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)),it ran correctly as
described in the official document.
    If there's no broker running,the client application will blok;and when
the broker start up,the client application will continue.
   The conclusion is that the broker uri list in failover transport must be
bracketed even when there is only one uri.