activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not receive map messages from ActiveMQCPP originated from Java 5.2 Producer- error concerning DataInputStream::readFully - Reached EOF
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:01:56 GMT

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 08:51 -0800, kevstev wrote:
> I am experiencing a problem reading map messages with ActiveMQCPP 2.2.4 (we
> also saw the problem in 2.2). If I through the ACTIVEMQ-CPP api create a map
> message and send it, I can read the message just fine. The java producer
> class can also consume his own messages without any problems. However, when
> the java app that is using the 5.2 package and creates a map message, I
> receive the message, but as soon as I try to either access any of the
> fields, a CMS exception gets thrown and I get the following output from
> printStackTrace():
>
> The message producer is on Linux using Java, I have tested my consumer code
> mostly on Windows but can reproduce the issue on Linux as well (We feared an
> issue with byte ordering in the DataInputStream read* classes, but that
> doesn't appear to be the issue).

This is most likely due to a bug that was fixed on Monday for issue:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-223

You can check out the latest 2.2.x code from here until the next release
is official:

svn checkout
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/branches/activemq-cpp-2.x

Regards