activemq-users mailing list archives

From Uwe Kubosch <...@kubosch.no>
Subject Re: Failover transport hangs on startup if it cannot connect to a broker
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:22:40 GMT
I'll look at the source and see if I can make it do what I want, and
submit a patch.  Currently the failover transport blocks on sending a
connection info message to the remote broker as part of startup, and I
think already has a mechanism to do that on reconnect.

Uwe

--
With kind regards,
Uwe Kubosch