activemq-users mailing list archives

From Uwe Kubosch <...@datek.no>
Subject Failover transport hangs on startup if it cannot connect to a broker
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:32:13 GMT
Hi all!

The failover transport should return normally on connection.start() even
if it cannot connect to a remote broker on startup, right?

In all cases I am trying, it blocks on startup, preventing
initialization of the rest of the ActiveMQ components.

I have filed a Jira issue on this: AMQ-2114

Anyone, please feel free to clarify the usage of the failover transport
in case I am missing something.  What I expect from the failover
transport is robustness regarding remote broker connection failures.

--
With kind regards,
Uwe Kubosch