activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webconsole and Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:47:42 GMT
The first error in the log looks descriptive...

2009-01-30 14:09:58,278 [main           ] ERROR BrokerService
        - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to create
directory 'activemq-data/localhost/tmp_storage'
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to create
directory 'activemq-data/localhost/tmp_storage'

looks like its not got permission to create the ActiveMQ data directory.