activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly builds?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:59:49 GMT
2009/1/7 mkeenan <keenan@p2sol.com>:

> I have a few questions about the current ActiveMQ release:
>
> 1) I see a few links on this forum and on the ActiveMQ website that refer to
> the 5.3.0 Snapshot, but none of them pointed to any downloadable files. Is
> there any packaged version of 5.3.0 or is the only way to get it to pull
> from the source repository and run the build script?

The download page has links to snapshots...
http://activemq.apache.org/download.html

but it looks like the nightly build hasn't been creating the assembly
(as nightly builds get cleaned up if they are too old)

It seems the jars are being created though...
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.3-SNAPSHOT/

> 2) Will there be a 5.2.x maintenance release, or will the current trunk
> eventually get rolled out as 5.3.0 ?

Probably the latter but its not set in stone yet
--
James
-------

Open Source Integration