activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 5.2, Problems Deleting a Queue
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:19:41 GMT
I ran into some related problems (on trunk/5.3) where deleting a queue
basically completely hosed the broker but I've been completely unable
to reproduce this outside the javaee5 tck environment.  However all
the tests I've tried in "public" environments have worked great so
most likely it is fixed well enough for most situations.

thanks
david jencks