activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <ag...@progress.com>
Subject Re: use ActiveMQ with M2Eclipse
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:38:51 GMT
Hello,

what exactly are you trying to achieve?

When it comes down to using m2eclipse you need to configure as
suggested in the specific web pages at m2eclipse.sonatype.org.
One thing you might want to do, is to look at some of the pom's in the
active mq examples and add the repositories referenced in your
settings.xml.
Doing that made the various archetypes visible in my own environment.

This having said, personally I don't like a "polluted" settings.xml
either as every developer on the team needs to have more or less the
same settings.
Therefore I am running a local nexus on my dev box and use that as a
proxy to all the maven repositories I regularly use.

I hope that helps
Andreas

On Jan 21, 2009, at 9:35 AM, DeepBhavsar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am new to ActiveMQ. I have never worked with JMS before this. I
> want to
> start working with ActiveMQ.
> I want Eclipse as my IDE and Tomcat/Weblogic as my server.
>
> Can I configure ActiveMQ with these IDE and Server? How?
>

> Please suggest some links or guideline so that I can start working.
>

> Thanks & Regards

---
Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Kind Regards
Andreas Gies
Principal Consultant
Open Source Center of Competence

Progress Software GmbH
Agrippinawerft 26
50678 Köln

E-Mail      	agies@progress.com
Direct Line 	+49 (0)9953 980349
Mobile      	+49 (0)170 5759611
Skype        	+44 (0)20 3239 2922
Skype       	+353 (0)1 443 4971
Skype       	+1 (0)781 262 0168

http://www.progress.com
http://fusesource.com
http://open-source-adventures.blogspot.com

Progress Software GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Agrippinawerft 26, 50678 Koeln;
Niederlassung: Fuerstenrieder Str. 279, 81377 Muenchen
Amtsgericht Koeln, HRB 15620;
Geschaeftsfuehrung: David Ireland, Stefan Bastian