activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error writing to broker. Transport connection is closed.
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:48:14 GMT
I've never worked with ActiveMQ 4.1 series.  I would only be able to try
this against the 5.1.0 or higher version.  I tend to stay with the latest
version of ActiveMQ.  This issue would need to be narrowed down to whether
it is a client or broker issue.  Could you try this test against ActiveMQ
5.2.0?  If it still fails with that version, it is most likely an NMS issue.