activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ObjectMessage to .NET clients?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:03:11 GMT
Trying to serialize objects between Java and C# is a tricky proposition.  We
have been able to accomplish this through the use of automated tools that
generate Java code and C# code from an XSD file.  For C# you can use
XSDObjectGen tool.  I'm not sure what the Java equivalent tool is.  When the
objects are marshaled, they will marshal out to XML.  No need to use
ObjectMessage.  Just use a TextMessage to pass the XML.