activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <ag...@progress.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Basic Queries
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:37:59 GMT
Hi there,

assuming that you have posted the error message verbatim it seems that
you have
a reference to "hostname" in your configuration. That should be
replaced with a real
DNS name or IP address.

Hope that helps
Andreas

On Jan 17, 2009, at 8:03 AM, Antriksh Verma wrote:

> Can anyone Help me out with this problem
>
> WARN  DiscoveryNetworkConnector      - Could not start network bridge
> between: vm://localhost and: tcp://hostname:61616 due to:
> java.net.UnknownHostException:
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - localhost bridge to Unknown
> stopped
>
> Is this Fluctuation of Network or What????:working:
>
> Regards
> Antriksh
>

> Antriksh Verma wrote:
>>
>> Hi Garry ..
>>
>> Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.
>> Perhaps have to reconfigure my broker/clients configurations , I
>> was using
>> default settings of Broker/Producer/Consumer.
>>
>> Hope to get support from you further too !! Again Thanks.
>>
>> Regards
>> Antriksh
>>
>> Gary Tully wrote:
>>>
>>> check out : http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html
>>> and
>>> the http://activemq.apache.org/faq.html

>>> --
>>> http://blog.garytully.com
>>>
>>> Open Source SOA
>>> http://FUSESource.com
>>>

> --

---
Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Kind Regards
Andreas Gies
Principal Consultant
Open Source Center of Competence

Progress Software GmbH
Agrippinawerft 26
50678 Köln

E-Mail      	agies@progress.com
Direct Line 	+49 (0)9953 980349
Mobile      	+49 (0)170 5759611
Skype        	+44 (0)20 3239 2922
Skype       	+353 (0)1 443 4971
Skype       	+1 (0)781 262 0168

http://www.progress.com
http://fusesource.com
http://open-source-adventures.blogspot.com

Progress Software GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Agrippinawerft 26, 50678 Koeln;
Niederlassung: Fuerstenrieder Str. 279, 81377 Muenchen
Amtsgericht Koeln, HRB 15620;
Geschaeftsfuehrung: David Ireland, Stefan Bastian