activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Queue Definition File
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:50:13 GMT
There is no need to create queues up front. The auto creation or on
demand creation of destination is one of the features that make using
ActiveMQ easy. It is possible to define destinations in the xml
configuraiton if you need to have more control.
There is some good detail in the FAQ at:
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html