activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting Connectors to single interface?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:11:01 GMT
once the IP address is specified in the TransportConnector and the IP
address does not resolve to localhost,it will be used:
see the code that implements bind and uses the multi homed
createServerSocket() variant with addr passed in if an IP address is
specified.

http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.2.0/activemq-core/apidocs/src-html/org/apache/activemq/transport/tcp/TcpTransportServer.html#line.125

Possibly debug in to this bind to see what InetAddress is returning on
your host.