activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selectors and QueueBrowser
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:22:52 GMT
I notice that there does not seem to be a test for this, some
combination of the selector test[1] and browser test[2] is needed to
validate this.
Is there a sparse distribution of messages matching your selector. Any
chance that more than 400 message that do not match the selector are
in the queue? If this is the case you will need to increase the
maxBrowserPageSize for the queue to ensure that a message matching the
selector is in memory for dispatch. You would do this with a
PolicyEntry[3]

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3-SNAPSHOT/activemq-core/testapidocs/org/apache/activemq/JmsQueueSelectorTest.html
[2] http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3-SNAPSHOT/activemq-core/testapidocs/org/apache/activemq/JmsQueueBrowserTest.html
[3] http://activemq.apache.org/per-destination-policies.html