activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocking on waitForSpace, configuring a timeout??
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:04:18 GMT
see the sendFailIfNoSpace[1] boolean attribute of SystemUsage which
will result in an exception when producer flow control is enabled (as
it is by default). There is currently no way to specify a timeout.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/usage/SystemUsage.html#setSendFailIfNoSpace(boolean)