activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance in relation to queue size
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:05:17 GMT
The index will grow up to  a max number of bins - increasing that
maximum will increase performance - e.g.

    <bean id="store"
class="org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter">
                <property name="directory" value="${activemq.base}/
data"/>
                <property name="maxFileLength" value="10000000"/>
                <property name="checkpointInterval" value="60000"/>
                <property name="cleanupInterval" value="30000"/>
                <property name="persistentIndex" value="true"/>
  		<property name="indexMaxBinSize" value="131072"/>
        </bean>

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies