activemq-users mailing list archives

From jmychasiw <jmycha...@gmail.com>
Subject DLQ and XA Connection Factory with Spring
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:22:16 GMT

Greetings:

The only way that I can get AMQ 5.2 to properly route an invalid message to
the DLQ is if I use a Non XA connection and set sessionTransaction=true. We
would prefer to use XA if possible.
Is there a known issue with redelivery policy and XA?

Any help would be appreciated.

Could it be an error with my configuration?
<!-- XA Pooled Connection Factory -->
<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.jencks.pool.PooledSpringXAConnectionFactory">
   <property name="connectionFactory">
      <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory">
         <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover:tcp://${jms.broker.host}:${jms.broker.port}"/>
	 <property name="redeliveryPolicy">
	    <bean class="org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy">
		<property name="initialRedeliveryDelay" value="600" />
		<property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="2" />
	    </bean>
	 </property>
      </bean>
   </property>
   <property name="jtaTransactionManager" ref="transactionManager"/>
</bean>