activemq-users mailing list archives

From wizeak <jesse....@maine.edu>
Subject store and forward? not really! help please!
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:33:24 GMT

I have two brokers connected to each other and when I pass a message to one
of them it stores it and forwards it to the other broker.  Great.  However,
if I take one of the brokers offline (simulating a server failure/crash) and
queue up a bunch of pending messages on the broker that is still alive, when
I get the second broker back online the pending messages on the first broker
aren't forwarded to the second broker.  Is there any type of configuration
that will make the first broker forward all of the pending messages it has
queued to the second broker when it comes back online from being down?  I'd
really appreciate any sort of help anyone can offer.  Thanks.