activemq-users mailing list archives

From happyAMQ <jbend...@olf.com>
Subject Re: Using the NIO transport causes issues
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:47:47 GMT

Hi,

Sorry, I should have given more info.  AMQ 5.2,  Linux broker,  Windows
client.  JDK 1.6.0_06.

I don't always get it,  about 1/2 the time.  Simple echo client/echo server
application.  Lots of clients and servers running.  When it happens it
leaves a bunch of "ActiveMQ Transport Initiator" threads in the broker,
even after I shut down the peers.

I also get the following exception on the Linux broker machine:
ERROR NIOTransport                   - Could not stop service:
tcp:///xxx.xxx.xxx.124:3685. Reason: java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException

Thanks,
Jason