activemq-users mailing list archives

From Richie84 <richiejame...@aim.com>
Subject Re: Webconsole and Tomcat
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:25:56 GMT

Hi

Thanks for that, I have had a look at the documentation and attempted to
deploy the web console within tomcat. This seems to all go well, with the
console appearing to deploy succesfull within the webapps folder, I have
placed activemq-all.jar within the common/lib folder, and added amended the
configuration as stated. However when i browse to the URL it shows the
following HTTP info page.

HTTP Status 404 - /activemq-web-console-5.2.0/

type Status report

message /activemq-web-console-5.2.0/

description The requested resource (/activemq-web-console-5.2.0/) is not
available.

When browsing the Tomcat logs the following entries are being made,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21727814/Errors.txt Errors.txt

After deploying the web console, do you need to configure any of the xml
files in order to link to an instance of a broker that is running?

Any pointers would be great,

Thanks

Richard