activemq-users mailing list archives

From project2501 <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: Update Broker Bridging while running?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:03:26 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion. I see now, the documentation for Camel.

It would be nice, in the future, if a broker will create a reverse bridge to
a broker that connects to it.

For example, I have broker A that I want to bridge to B,C,D,E, but doesn't
know where to find them. It cannot use multicast. But B,C,D,E know where to
find A. They declare A as a network connection. If A would then "reverse"
the connection for every client that connects (as a property), then the
problem of non-multicast discovery is solved without writing complex Camel
bean code to watch for certain events.

Is this possible the way I described?

thanks.