activemq-users mailing list archives

From happyAMQ <jbend...@olf.com>
Subject Using the NIO transport causes issues
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:28:51 GMT

Anyone know why I would be seeing the following exception when using the NIO
transport connector.  I do not see this with TCP.

  [java] javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did
not send his wire format.
     [java] 	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1255)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1339)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:488)
     [java] 	at EchoServerMT.run(EchoServerMT.java:206)
     [java] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)