activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jagath <jagathvija...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ - XPATH Selectors - Unable to make it work
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:03:30 GMT

- Yes, I am consuming from the physical queue of the virtual topic to which I
am publishing.
- I receive all the messages from the same physical queue if I don't use any
selectors.

Please find attached the test class (TestXPathSelectors.java) for reference.

Jagath

Dejan Bosanac wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this selector is fine (just tested it). I guess the problem is in the
> virtual topics. Are you sure you are consuming for the right place? Do you
> receive a message if you don't have selector?
>
> Cheers
> --
> Dejan Bosanac

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21628498/TestXPathSelectors.java